Indian traditional homes, winter brings a food carnival along with the cold weather. If you remember from childhood, our grannies would make some special laddus like “Gond ka laddu, badam laddu, groundnut laddu, dates-Anjeer barfi and many such sweets which are rich in nourishment. Winter is the best time to restore supplements in your body that rejuvenates it and makes it more healthy.
Why should you take dryfruits in winter?
The sudden change in weather increases the need for warmth and extra immunity to fight the cold. Dry fruits keep the body warm as they are rich sources of good fat and other nutrients.
- All dry fruits are antioxidants, which help the body strengthen its immune system. fruits like figs, raisins, and apricots are great sources of Vitamin C, which helps the body fight diseases.
- Dry fruits have natural oils which help your skin retain moisture. Dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, prunes, and raisins help your body flush toxins and make skin glow naturally.
- Dry fruits are natural body warmers. They keep the body warm by producing heat inside the body as they are packed with fat. Dry fruits also help control the levels of bad cholesterol in your body.
- Dry fruits have very high fiber content and it keeps your digestive system functioning optimally.
- Dryfruit satisfies untimely winter hunger and saves you from eating unhealthy like chips and fryums.
Despite knowing the benefits of dry fruit, we can not have them much in our routine.
So what would you do?
The best way to eat dryfruits in winter is through dry fruit based sweets. You can consume dry fruit in a tasty and easy way. Also, some dryfruit-based sweets are cooked in proportional ghee that maintains inner body moisture and strengthens energy levels.
You liked the idea of dryfruit based sweets but You are concerned about sugar. Right? Not to worry as the trending artisanal gourmet products are usually made of natural sugars of dates, honey, and rose or if needed use very minimal sugar. Wicked- gourmet is one of the best places from where you can order a variety of dry fruit-based sweets, that too in unique flavors.
Wicked offers some mouthwatering dry fruit sweets in healthy, tasty, and unique forms. The recipes are specially curated by taking care of nutrition and other health benefits.
One of the best innovative sweets offered at wicked is Couverture Chocolate Fudge Burfi. Rich in roasted Almonds and Pistas melted in dark chocolate which is very healthy to have. This sweet attracts all age people at your home.
Another bestseller for winter is Kesari badam Lauj-Californian Almonds are blanched and cooked in saffron. Almonds are rich in vitamin E and antioxidants that hood for help the heart. Good for the skin and hair.
Walnut is rich in omega-3. It is very good nutrition for the brain and heart. Increases concentration, hence students should eat regularly. Wicked offers two Walnut based sweets. One is Akhrot Lauj and another little tweaked traditional sweet Walnut Praline Mathura Peda
If you looking for such out-of-the-box dry fruit sweets, especially for winter, the best palace for gourmet sweets is Wicked-gourmet. The sweets will be made fresh on your order. Quality is assured with the only use of premium ingredients. Wicked delivers health with the joy of having sweets with its unique recipes.
Celebrate winter, Get Wicked!